Monday, April 12, 2010

April 11 Blog Post

I watched the two videos. And first off those little kids can sing very well. I was impressed. And I thought it was neat that they got to sing live. The second video about the Zax. This is an excellent video of how things don't slow down jut cause you do. Education needs to realize that just because it is still doing things the old way; doesn't mean everyone else is. I think it is important to keep up with technology, especially in education. We are training children to grow and a get good jobs; so when we get old and are on social security there is some one to pay it. Now of course most people don't really think of that, but it's true.

On the second part of the assignment: I'm some what confused. I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to be writing. I have tried to figure it out and still no clue. Any comments on what I am supposed to do would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment