Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18 Blog Post

http://tanyacunninghammusic.webs.com/
Well I wasn't sure what to talk about. I didn't know what to pick. Well I decide on something that I like, but am not really fond of. I know real confusing. I like blogging. It's a neat way to get your feeling out. However, for this class it makes it stressful. But lets get going.

First I'm going to talk about the blogging for the class. I think it's fun sometimes. Sometimes it hard for me to get to a computer with internet or I'm real busy studying for a test that I have to take. I enjoy the blogging. But every time I write a blog I feel like I'm writing a paper. The spelling and grammar have to be perfect. It has to be so long. It has to include pictures and links and etc..

Second reading other's blog: Comments4kids, Comments4teachers, and Comments4classmates. I think this is awesome. I love reading others blogs. The Comments4kids I'm a little indifferent about. I could take it or leave it. The Comments4classmates are nice sometimes, especially when I'm not sure exactly what to post about. The Comments4teachers is really good, because some of them make blogs of what works for them and what doesn't. It's nice to be able to read tips and fact from some great teachers, ones that normally I wouldn't ever meet.

1 comment:

  1. I think blogging will be easier and we will be more interested when we are able to blog on what we want instead of a topic chosen for us. I have enjoyed learning how to blog, but I wish we had focused more on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete